Skip to content
- Home » Measurement Tables
To determine your U.S., U.K., or European shoe size:
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Choose a table below (U.S. to find your U.S. size, U.K. to find your U.K. size, Euro to find your European size).
- Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot. For example, a man whose foot measures 11-1/4 inches is a U.S. 12, a U.K. 12, or a European 47.
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
- Fit yourself at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily footwear, fit yourself when you’ve been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.