Neat Feet does not provide refund or credit note on sales items. Please consider sale purchases carefully
All returns must be unworn, in original condition.
Items must be returned within 7 days with proof of purchase.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery is generally 2-3 business days for the South Island and 3-4 days for North Island. Rural and remote delivery times may vary depending on courier services.
Delivery on all orders is $10.00 . Delivery is currently available to New Zealand addresses only.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your item when it arrives, we will happily accept returns and exchanges within 7 days of purchase as long as the product is in its original condition.
Wrap the item up and send it to:
83 Thames Street
Send a courier docket or addressed post bag
Once we receive your item we’ll go ahead and refund the purchase price to the card you used for payment.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the style or size you would like instead. Once we receive your original purchase back, we will send out the exchanged item to you.
1. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any mis-description, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
2. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
3. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
4. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
5. Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
6. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
7. We undertake to accept or reject your order within seven (7) days. If we have not responded to you within seven (7) days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
8. Once you have submitted an order, you may not cancel that order even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
9. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment.
10. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
ORDER CANCELLATION DUE TO ERROR
11. Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
12. We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated contact us webpage..
13. We also undertake to exchange any undamaged product purchased from us so long as it is returned unused and with proof of purchase within seven (7) days of purchase however we will not provide any refund of such purchase If undamaged goods are returned to us for exchange, we do not refund any packing and postage charges. Return of undamaged goods for exchange is entirely at your cost and risk.
14. If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
29. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
30. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
31. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.